Today.....I miss you.... - 05/18/2011

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Today.....I miss you....
 18th May, 2011
03:20 pm


 

I don't know what is my feeling....I just very missing you, although the time that we know each together is not long...
You looked at me and I looked you,... 2 months, then I were shy if I saw you, and I know you felt like that either.
I miss you, today, my little bookworm......
Why don't you message me sad, I really want to take my phone and to send you a message, I really want to do it, but I can't ..... I don't know why, I just can't although I'm very miss you sad
Sometimes, you know, I think I shouldn't tell you that I want to be your friend on last Saturday.
Because I'm scare that I will disturb you and you will hate me sad, I don't want that...
I would rather stand far away and look at you.....


 
But I would have regretted if I hadn't told you that I like you so much happy. Cuz I like you so much.....
Just one more day and I can meet you again on the last day, on Thursday.
I think I will ask you to hang out winking Would you say "Yes" love struck, boy.
Now I can't wait to see you again blushing....
Thinking of you every time.........

Wanna hold you in my hand.

See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment